Thursday, March 21, 2013

Converse


These photos were shot for Converse. They are so cute and I like them very much. Some photos were decorated with beautiful drawing... Please have a look at them... Can you tell me, after seeing these photos you want to buy shoes of Converse or not? Or you just buy Converse shoes because of KHJ? hehe... [in Vietnam, we can see Converse shoes but do not see Converse clothes in store. I saw Converse shoes in Japan too, and I have not seen Converse clothes yet]. With me, I will buy Converse shoes because of KHJ... These commercial photos are funny and cute, I admit... but I don't see the attraction from shoes or clothes... I see KHJ's attraction only... Okie, that is also a purpose of Converse... 'cause, finally, Converse can sell their products, right? 

Departure to galaxy....

Goose feeding with milk... ??? Goose drinks milk???

I like this pic most... play a guitar for goose... hihi... cute...

Poor the wooden horse... kaka...

eh... eh... what do you wanna do?

ah... feeding goose...

A very small guitar... how can KHJ play? It's just demo... ;) 

Photo credit: as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment