Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The 2nd impression - The music


As you know, K-Pop and its related genre such as dance-pop, pop ballads... have conquered almost all of Asia. For the first time watching MV Break Down of KHJ, I think... wow, Korean dance-pop is also good. Break Down has a nice melody and attractive dance moves. They are not so new... but I have a feeling that I am watching a MV made in US.

One more thing that makes me pay attention is KHJ's look. His appearance changes so much... good look... good appearance... so manly huh...

Let's watch this MV with me (^_^) !!! KHJ's singing is normal, but he dances competently, right? And above all these, it's his beauty... hihi...  

 from CJENMMUSIC

How could I say more with this manly looking of KHJ... (*_*) ... kaka... so sexy... such a breathtaking change. Who will say he looks girly???


His pop ballads show very clearly his singing. You can feel it via the song "I'm your man". A beautiful voice had many hard practices. His live-singing is alright.

from Jackiek606

from hyunjoongvnsubteam

No comments:

Post a Comment